Friday, February 24, 2012

A Short History on the History of This Blog

If, for some bizarre reason, you chanced upon this blog some time before this post, you may have noticed that the couple of posts that were here are now gone. There is a good reason for that. Mostly, it's that they were crappy. But there's also the fact that my whole intent for this blog has changed and getting rid of them seemed like a good symbolic act.

While orginally conceived as a blog in which to discuss stuff surrounding The Old Republic, I've long since come to the realisation that -for one- as much as I love that game, I don't play enough of it to be able to post many constructive advice and/or criticism specifically relating to it (i.e. I don't have that much to say about it) and -secondly- I'm much too lazy to have two separate blogs for writing on different subjects. This means, essentially, that this site has officially been converted into my personal blog rather than my TOR blog.

I am, however, keeping the jedi thematic. Holocrons are, after all, the jedi's version of blogs, which makes that title quite fitting.  Besides, I like letting the word know how much of a nerd I am at just a glance.

As for what to expect in regards to posting... well, only time can tell. There will probably still be a lot about the game and gaming in general, a lot of referencing nerdy things and perhaps some Deep Thinking every once in a while.

In any case, may the force be with you. Or something to that effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment